Oh, I've Missed You!

Hello there! I cannot believe how long it has been since my last post. Tears. In my absence, I have started AP Photography, traveled to New York City (where I swear there are more fabulous lights then I remembered), taken LOADS of portraits, applied to colleges, got accepted, and got really excited when Autumn started in Florida the day it hit 65 degrees. From the next time we meet on out (except for the upcoming NY series!), I'll probably be posting just possible AP Portfolio pictures...if you happen to think they are worthy of turning into the AP committee, who will ultimately judge all of my work and grade me on a scale of 1-5 (5 being the best), please let me know-I would love to have your input!

Here are some snapshots into my crazy senior year!

{First Maternity Photo Shoot}


Pumpkin Patch Frolicking






Those two beauties in the Pumpkin Patch are my very best friends Sarah and Shannon, and the most magnificent Christian ladies I have ever met...we're already making plans for how and when we're going to meet up and have girl trips in college!

For more photos....
Follow me on Instagram at Elliecaroline!




No comments:

Post a Comment